How much should I pay to use 100offer?
Using of the 100offer platform is free of charge. Unlike many recruitment portals, we only charge when we have delivered. You pay us only when one of our candidates is on-board at your company. Before that you pay us nothing. Our Account Manager can provide further details after registration.
Why should I choose 100offer as my recruitment partner?
100offer is probably the only platform on which you can connect with top technology professionals in high volume and in depth. We don’t just give you the CVs of our pre-screened candidates. We give you access to their job preferences, social network presences, etc. All that means you can free yourself from the hassle of sourcing, and focus on communicating and interviewing. In short, we can make your recruitment process much more efficient.
What is the difference between 100offer and other online job portals?
With 100offer you do not need to bother with writing up job descriptions and posting roles on multiple sites. We bring suitable, vetted candidates directly to you. All you have to do is choose your candidate.
What kind of candidates can you offer?
At 100offer our focus is mid-to-senior level IT talent. Whether you need technical professionals, designers, or product and operations staff, we can offer you the candidates you need to reach your business goals.
Why am I viewing anonymous profiles without contact details?
When you have seen a profile you like and sent an invitation to the candidate, full contact details will be visible on acceptance.
What attracts 100offer candidates to accept an invitation?
According to our detailed analysis, the following can dramatically increase acceptance rates:
1) Make sure that you understand a candidate’s career and location preferences. If the offered position doesn’t match up well with these, acceptance rates are usually very low.
2) Please complete the ‘company info’ page. Give the clearest possible explanation of your product, business model, team composition, tech stack, finance situation, etc.
3) Write a short and concise invitation with clear descriptions of the responsibility and scope of the position.
4) Add a more personalized message if you can. It’s a crowded field and friendliness really helps you stand out.
5) Last, but certainly not least, a salary matching candidate expectations always helps.
When can I expect a reply from the candidate after sending out the invitation?
Once you have invited a candidate we will also notify them of your interest via email and text. At this point of course the ball is very much in the candidate’s court. If your offer matches their career objectives, most candidates respond very quickly. However there are others who take more time. Please be patient.
How can I share profiles with my colleagues?
It’s easy. You can share in the candidates' profile page by entering your colleague's email address. You can also download the profile to send on to interested parties by any method you like.
I am managing a technical team, can I hire an expert here?
Of course! We have already pre-assessed the candidates to ensure better qualified candidates in our marketplace. There are plenty of Senior Managers, e.g. CTO using 100offer currently.